FPYC reciprocal policy
FPYC is located within the 200 acre Fifty Point Conservation Area. The Fifty Point Marina is owned
and operated by the Hamilton Conservation Authority.
FPYC members rent slips from the Authority. There are over 300 slips in the marina.
Not all boats are members of the Yacht Club; however, reciprocal visitors may be assigned
any available slip.
Reciprocal Policy Details
• FPYC provides the first night free mooring and reciprocal privileges to current members of all yacht clubs on Lake Ontario.
• FPYC offers three one night reciprocal visits per season.
• Reciprocals may not be used the day before or the day after Club Cruises or Fifty Point basin regattas.
• Visitors are required to show both a club burgee and a current membership card to the marina gas dock staff as they manage all slip assignments.
• If you are planning a weekend visit, you are welcome to contact the marina to inquire about expected availability of slips. Reservations are not normally required but can be arranged if necessary with the marina staff. Checking ahead with the marina is recommended for larger vessels especially when planning to visit on a long weekend.
• If a reservation is required FPYC will pay for the first night for your reserved slip.
Our cruising members greatly appreciate the hospitality extended by other yacht clubs around the lake. FPYC is happy to welcome you to Fifty Point Marina.
We wish you a safe and happy boating season and hope you consider Fifty Point in your summer travel plans.
FPYC Visitors to your club:
Not every boat in Fifty Point Marina is a FPYC club member. When a boat from "Fifty Point" visits your club,
please be sure to ask to see their current membership card and a burgee to ensure they are a yacht club member.